We’re currently recruiting for the following roles within Avenue:
- Assistant Manager- Botany: Full Time. Join a social enterprise that is shaking up the disability day program space! The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing every aspect of the Avenue Co-Working Space. Click here to find out more.
- Support Worker- Parramatta, Frenchs Forest, Botany: Casual. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Please click on the location you are interested in to find out more: Parramatta, Frenchs Forest, Botany
- Support Worker- Avenue+ Frenchs Forest: Casual. Avenue+ is an industry leading day program, empowering people with disability who require higher levels of behaviour support, to make meaningful contributions through work activities. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue+ floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis to participants with complex behaviours. Click here to find out more.
- Volunteer Van Driver – Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Avenue Volunteer- All locations: Casual. Avenue benefits greatly from the work and commitment of regular volunteers. Whether as a generalist or as a specialist in a particular field, we can always use an extra pair of hands. Could you assist one of our microenterprises with a business endeavour? Could you drive our Team Members to their weekly social activity? Or would you like to help support people with disabilities to achieve their goals more broadly? Then we’d love to hear from you. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form