See our open positions below.
- Support Worker | Newcastle: Part-time & Casual positions available! The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Click here to find out more and apply.
- Social Coordinator | Newcastle: Full time. Newcastle needs a Social Coordinator that can harness all of the energy & ideas of our participants and develop a social program that makes it happen! To find out more Click here
- Team Coordinator | Newcastle : Full time. We are looking for a highly organised person to join our brand new Newcastle Hub. The Team Coordinator role is central to the successful operations of the Avenue Co-Working Space and is the heart of our model. Click Here to apply
- Support Worker | Parramatta, Frenchs Forest, Botany: Part-time/Casual positions available. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Please click on the location you are interested in to find out more: Parramatta, Frenchs Forest , Botany
- Support Worker | Avenue+ Frenchs Forest: Part-time/ Casual. Avenue+ is an industry leading day program, empowering people with disability who require higher levels of behaviour support, to make meaningful contributions through work activities. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue+ floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis to participants with complex behaviours. Click here to find out more.
- Volunteer Van Driver | Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Micro-Enterprise Lead | Frenchs Forest: Full time. We are looking for someone to lead our Micro-Enterprise teams. The Micro-Enterprise Lead is responsible for contributing to the success of Avenue’s micro-enterprise work teams. Click Here to apply