Avenue Newcastle is opening in September! See our open positions below.
- Support Worker | Newcastle: Part-time & casual positions available! The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Click here to find out more and apply.
- Community Engagement Lead | Newcastle: Full time. The Community Engagement Lead is responsible for both the initial engagement of participants and the ongoing relationship with them, within Avenue. Click here to find out more.
- Learning Coordinator | Newcastle: Full time. The Learning Coordinator is responsible for contributing to the successful development and implementation of skill development plans for Avenue participants, to ensure that all participants are achieving their personal goals and are strengthening their capacity to work in their team. To find out more Click here
- Social Coordinator | Newcastle: Full time. Newcastle needs a Social Coordinator that can harness all of the energy & ideas of our participants and develop a social program that makes it happen! To find out more Click here
For all other locations:
- Support Worker | Parramatta, Frenchs Forest, Botany: Part-time. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Please click on the location you are interested in to find out more: Parramatta, Frenchs Forest , Botany
- Support Worker | Avenue+ Frenchs Forest: Part-time/ Casual. Avenue+ is an industry leading day program, empowering people with disability who require higher levels of behaviour support, to make meaningful contributions through work activities. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue+ floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis to participants with complex behaviours. Click here to find out more.
- Volunteer Van Driver | Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Assistant Manager – Behaviour Support | Frenchs Forest: Full time. Oversee the work of the day for our participants at Avenue+ with positive behaviour support best practice principles to ensure a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment for all participants Click here to apply now?
- Entrepreneurs Lead | Frenchs Forest: Full time. This is a newly created role which will support the program development, relationship management and business development of the Avenue Entrepreneurs program. The Entrepreneurs Program seeks to empower people with disability to establish, design and grow their own start-up ventures click here to Click Here apply now?