We’re currently recruiting for the following roles within Avenue:
- Support Worker- Botany: Casual. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Please click on the location you are interested in to find out more: Botany
- Support Worker- Avenue+ Frenchs Forest: Casual. Avenue+ is an industry leading day program, empowering people with disability who require higher levels of behaviour support, to make meaningful contributions through work activities. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue+ floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis to participants with complex behaviours. Click here to find out more.
- Lead Senior Support Worker- Markets Team, Frenchs Forest: Full time. Join a social enterprise that is shaking up the disability day program space! Providing a direct support role for out Markets Team, working to deliver the Avenue program to participants with disability. The heart of this role is providing high-quality direct support, often of a complex nature, and assisting and empowering participants to engage in and complete their daily tasks. Click here to find out more.
- Lead Senior Support Worker- Pets Team, Frenchs Forest: Full time. Avenue is not your average day program! A social enterprise, that is shaking up the disability day program space. Come and join our pets team, to help deliver our Avenue program providing high-quality direct support, often a complex nature, and assisting and empowering our participants engage in thier daily tasks. Click here to find out more.
- Social Coordinator- Frenchs Forest: Full time (Tues-Sat). Take a key role in empowering individual choice and facilitating access to community activities for people of all abilities.The Social Coordinator role is a combination of support work and planning, communicating and executing the Avenue Social program. Click here to find out more
- Volunteer Van Driver – Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.