See our open positions below.
- Support Worker | Botany: Part-time/Casual positions available. The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Please click here to apply
- Volunteer Van Driver | Frenchs Forest: Casual. We are looking for someone to drive our new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter around the suburbs of Frenchs Forest to pick up our Team Members with the assistance of one of our highly trained Support Workers. Click here to apply via our Volunteer Application form.
- Program Delivery Lead | Frenchs Forest: Full time. We are looking for someone to lead our Micro-Enterprise teams. The Program Delivery Lead is responsible for contributing to the success of Avenue’s micro-enterprise work teams. Click Here to apply
- Support Worker | Newcastle: Part-time & Casual positions available! The Support Worker is a critical role, working on the Avenue floor to deliver our programs and services on a day to day basis. Click here to apply
- Social Coordinator (12 mth fixed term contract | Frenchs Forest: Part Time. The Avenue Social program is dynamic, individualised and energised; it incorporates all of our values. The Social Coordinator harnesses all of the energy and ideas of our participants and develops a social program that makes it happen! We are looking for someone who can plan, support, communicate and execute the program. Click here to apply
Avenue's vision is a world where work is accessible to all.
Join our webinar to:
_ Learn how and why Avenue is redesigning work for people with disability
_ Discover what makes our work and social programs different
_ Find out who will benefit from joining Avenue
_ Hear Shane's story and the inspiring journey of his siblings who started Avenue
Dates: 20 January 2022, 24 February 2022
Times: 1.30-2:15pm AEST