Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Fighting Chance Australia competition is open to legal residents of Australia who complete the Avenue Social Survey. Entrants may be above age 12. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Fighting Chance’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the competition.
2. Agreement to Rules: By entering this competition, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by Fighting Chance’s rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. Fighting Chance reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at its sole discretion. By entering this competition, you warrant that you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained. You also agree to accept Fighting Chance’s decisions as final and binding.
3. Fighting Chance Competition Entry Period: This promotion begins on 17 February 2022 and ends on Tuesday 22 February 2022 (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the competition, entries (completed surveys) must be received within the specified Entry Period.
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter this competition by submitting a complete survey via the link provided. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all competition requirements in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to these will be disqualified at Fighting Chance’s discretion. Each participant or their parent/carer may only enter once, and multiple entries from the same email address will not be accepted.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the competition (the “Winner”) will receive a 1 x $100 Prezzee gift card. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize shall be determined solely by Fighting Chance. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Fighting Chance’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution.
6. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the General Manager, Fighting Chance. Fighting Chance will notify the Winner by email within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, or 2) is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. If the winner violates any of these rules, the winner (at the sponsor’s sole discretion) will be disqualified, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Fighting Chance reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the competition should non-authorised human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond its control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the competition. In the event of any of the above issues, Fighting Chance may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken.
9. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this competition constitutes your agreement to release and hold harmless Fighting Chance and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the competition and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: This competition is governed by the laws of Australia and NSW, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Competition, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in NSW having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Affiliations: The Competition hosted by Fighting Chance is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the survey platform (Survey Monkey).